Sunday, April 17, 2011

Distraction

My hands have been very busing crocheting up granny squares like you wouldn't believe. Also I have finished blanket stiching an appliqué on a quilt square, finished a painting, knitted a scarf and completed several pencil and paper works. My creative juices have been on overdrive and I love it.
These things are the distractions I need. If I don't have something in my hands then I am fidgety. At work I play wipth bulldog clips and clicker pens to release my nervous energy.

You know it's great to be working on so many things but really at the bottom of it I am avoiding like you wouldn't believe.

The goal for tomorrow is to do two short sessions of meditation. How will my hands cope? Need to slow down and just sit with myself.

Let's see how we'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment